If you are a retailer interested in ordering and do not already have a wholesale account you can inquire here.
Under the radiance of the Tuscan sun, the hills are a tangle of olive vines, punctuated by solitary rows of imposing fig trees. This fragrant interpretation of the iconic Italian countryside captures the milky-sweet scent of the fig’s luscious fruit, contrasted with the fresh green of its leaves and an aromatic sprinkling of blackcurrant. Sensual patchouli and musk ground the lush sweetness of the fruit with an earthy base.
1. Always keep wick trimmed to a length of 5mm to prevent the candle smoking.
2. Always protect the table or surface on which the candle rests.
3. Centre wick of the candle, carefully readjust whilst wax is still soft.
4. Discontinue when ½ inch of wax remains to prevent possible cracking.
5. To preserve the fragrance, do not burn your candles for more than four hours at a time.
6. Candles should never be left burning unattended.
Top: Fig Leaves, Fig Tree
Middle: Mimosa petals, Blackcurrant, Cedarwood
Base: Iris, Musk, Patchouli