If you are a retailer interested in ordering and do not already have a wholesale account you can inquire here.
With its sorbet-coloured buildings and shimmering heat, the faded glamour of Old Havana is the unmistakable starting point for this sphinx-like scent. Stirring notes of cardamom and clove bud provide a vibrant opening moment, further sharpened with the tang of tangerine. It mellows into the rich nuance of tobacco enhanced with polished mahogany, a pairing that’s reminiscent of traditional tabaquerías, while earthy patchouli and musk evoke the enigmatic side of the city.
1. Always keep wick trimmed to a length of 5mm to prevent the candle smoking.
2. Always protect the table or surface on which the candle rests.
3. Centre wick of the candle, carefully readjust whilst wax is still soft.
4. Discontinue when ½ inch of wax remains to prevent possible cracking.
5. To preserve the fragrance, do not burn your candles for more than four hours at a time.
6. Candles should never be left burning unattended.
Top: Tangerine, Cardamom, Clove Bud
Middle: Clean Floral
Base: Mahogany, Patchouli, Musk, Vanilla, Tobacco