If you are a retailer interested in ordering and do not already have a wholesale account you can inquire here.
The damascene rose is equal parts life and legend in Persia, where the air is scented with rose water and the 14th century poet Hafez once asked: “How did the rose ever open its heart and give to this world all of its beauty?” This candle is a fitting homage to that most romantic of all flowers, its exuberance made more sparkling by a hint of bergamot and mandarin before ushering in a powdery base of dark amber, soft musk and patchouli.
How To Use
1. Always keep wick trimmed to a length of 5mm to prevent the candle smoking.
2. Always protect the table or surface on which the candle rests.
3. Centre wick of the candle, carefully readjust whilst wax is still soft.
4. Discontinue when ½ inch of wax remains to prevent possible cracking.
5. To preserve the fragrance, do not burn your candles for more than four hours at a time.
6. Candles should never be left burning unattended.
Top: Sparkling Mandarin, Bergamot Zest, Sweet Orange
Mid: Budding Persian Rose, Geranium Essence
Base: Soft Musk, Patchouli, Dark Amber