If you are a retailer interested in ordering and do not already have a wholesale account you can inquire here.
Tall and slender, the cypress that line the streets of Provence have for centuries been elegant signposts for weary travellers: local legend has it that a trio of the trees planted outside a home signals it as a place to stay for the night. This sense of warmth and welcoming is palpable in Cypres de Provence, with its comforting woody notes laid over an elegant bed of caramelised vanilla and tonka bean. A hint of orange blossom wafts above, as though caught by the region’s wild Mistral winds.
1. Always keep wick trimmed to a length of 5mm to prevent the candle smoking.
2. Always protect the table or surface on which the candle rests.
3. Centre wick of the candle, carefully readjust whilst wax is still soft.
4. Discontinue when ½ inch of wax remains to prevent possible cracking.
5. To preserve the fragrance, do not burn your candles for more than four hours at a time.
6. Candles should never be left burning unattended.
Top: Spicy, Pink Pepper, Cardamom, Bergamot
Mid: Cypress, Incense, Floral, Jasmine
Base: Oriental Vanilla, Tonka Bean, Cedarwood, Amber, Musk